Welcome to Heather Steele's YMCA Donation Page:
- If today is the first time you are considering making a donation to the Northshore YMCA's Annual Fund Drive, I am thankful for the time you are taking to learn more!
- If giving to the Northshore YMCA's Annual Fund Drive is an annual tradition for you, I really appreciate your ongoing support.
Update as of 4/13/19: Along with donations made on this website, I have raised over $3500 by talking with people over the phone and in person, also over email.
Northshore YMCA did some amazing stuff in 2018 – amazing stuff like scholarships for chronic disease prevention and management programs, child care and camps, and sending food home with high school students over weekends. Our members’ dues did not pay for those programs. Funds from our Annual Fundraiser - your gifts - did.
I hope you feel some surprise & wonder that our Y does that type of work.
I hope you feel like you want those programs to continue for another year.
I hope you’ll join me in pledging a donation to fund them!
Remember, if you say YES to giving a financial gift, our branch can say YES to:
· People of any age who need scholarship for membership
· Families hoping to include their children in youth sports, before/after school care, summer day camp
· Seniors with Parkinson’s so they can join Pedaling for Parkinson’s to decrease their symptoms
· Children who are struggling with obesity so their families can learn to eat and play together in healthy ways through the ACT program
All funds raised stay at Northshore to remove the barriers to provide Opportunities for All.
Thank you for reading and let me know if you have any questions.
Volunteer for Annual Fundraiser
Northshore YMCA's Active Older Adult Program Supervisor
Your support makes our community stronger. Please join me and give today.