When you donate to your YMCA, you're investing in your community. Your support provides a place full of opportunities for kids to develop into smart, resilient adults, for people to improve their health and build a sense of community, and for our most vulnerable young people to get the care and support they need.
Beyond this place lies a cause: providing opportunities for all to strengthen community, giving people hope for a better future, and the means to achieve it.
Thanks to the support of caring donors like you, the Y is able to provide programs for our community’s youth from birth to graduation and beyond—no matter what their families’ financial situations may be. we are making a profound difference in people’s lives. We provide job opportunities for young adults, safe, stable environments for foster youth and their families, and serve as positive role models for at-risk and homeless youth.
Your support helps young people to be safe, successful and happy. Here is what it can provide:
• $5,000 provides housing for a year for 1 transitional housing resident
• $2,500 provides the move-in costs for two young people who are living on their own for the first time
• $500 provides essential supplies and hygiene items for a young adult in need
• $250 provides in-home parenting support to help keep a family together
• $150 provides school supplies for a child in foster care
Your support makes our community stronger. Please join me and give today.